While all projects are unique in their protocols and delivery methods, the one common element is always team work and relationships.
Our responsibility is to ensure that the Client’s needs are interpreted and thereby provided, within the confines of budget and schedule. However, as you can see from the following project descriptions, responsibilities vary from project to project.
These project examples and other project experience demonstrates that IPM staff are experienced in dealing with:
- Public consultation process
- Volunteer Boards
- Building Committees
- Municipal Accessibility Advisory Committees
- Fundraising Committees
- Stakeholder consultation
- LEED Certification
- Municipal and Federal funding agreements, together with meeting their criteria to secure funding
- Council Committees and Councils
- Municipal Staff and all authorities having jurisdiction
- Municipal Partnerships
- Heritage Boards
- Municipal Accessibility Committees
It is important that the work be undertaken by a proponent who can demonstrate specific knowledge of, and experience in performing similar work for projects of comparable nature, size, and scope.
We feel that our track record on a variety of projects would make us a positive addition to any team.