Our Client has officially consolidated and relocated their east-end operations to their newly renovated 258,300 sf Operations Centre.
The project consisted of the extensive renovation of an existing office and warehouse facility to include:
- 79,000 sf of open office space, meeting rooms, conference rooms and executive suites to serve the Administration Department.
- 72,000 sf of indoor garage space complimented by a 8,370 sf maintenance bay for Fleet Services.
- 58,000 sf of warehouse space including loading docks, shipping/receiving bays and crew storage facilities.
- Provisions for a future Data Centre and Control Centre.
- A new exterior storage yard and equipment recycling centre.
The mass facility renovation also included new state-of-the-art mechanical and electrical systems with back-up power and redundancy systems.
The new facility will consolidate numerous departments (Fleet, Warehouse, Facilities Group, IT, Administration, Security, etc.) into a single, centralized east GTA location to help improve the efficiency for our Client’s east-end operations.
This fast-track and complex construction project spanned two years and the newly renovated facility was handed over in accordance with the approved schedule and budget.
Our sincerest congratulations and our thanks to the team of Consultants and Contractors who worked together to bring this project to its successful completion!